Welcome to the 2015 '49er!
The '49er is NorCal's annual rally with 40 plus years of tradition and predates BMW Motorcycle Owners of America's (MOA) National Rally. It's held Memorial Day Weekend each year and offers a weekend of grassy camping, hot showers, fantastic rides, cold drinks, and great food. As a bonus, this year we celebrate two great anniversaries: BMW Motorcycle Club's 50th and Yosemite National Park's 125th.
2015 Rally Dates: May 21st, 12pm — May 25th, 9am
- English Trials
- Asphalt Trials
- Slow Race
- Vendor Exhibits
- Seminars: GPS, Asphalt Riding Skills, and more
- GS Beginner and Intermediate seminars and guided rides
- GS Ladies Seminar and Ride
- Poker run
- Evening Entertainment including live music and nightly movies
- Children's Events
Pre-Registration has closed.
- Adult Pass: $55
- Child Child (Under 12): $20
- Day Pass (one day only): $35
Arriving early or staying late for the Rally? Mariposa County Fairgrounds can accommodate you. Early bird camping $10.00 a tent. RVs are $30.00 a night.
Vendors committed to being at the Rally this year: